When we mooted what the 'e' eOman must be received as, I had presented a list of words that it could mean.
Here let me list those:
"eOman initiative embodies the vision of ITA is to transform the Sultanate of Oman into a sustainable Knowledge Society by leveraging Information and Communication Technologies to enhance government services, enrich businesses and empower individuals. "
The rest of the options in the list I had compiled for selction of key words based on 'e' are as follows: They are meant to evoke these emotional flavours through a range advert campaigns over time.
- Efficient (process and resource utilisation and service delivery)
- Effective (-do-)
- Equality (free info accces to all)
- Entertain (training and education through multimedia)
- Enlighten (about the potentials and challenges of IT)
- Experience (user involvement - feedback, surveys etc. )
- Engaging (-do- )
- Enthral (user experience)
- Exemplarary (IT support services and project management practices)
- Excellence (-do-)
- Evangelise (IT ofcourse)
- Enduring (sustainability was used instead)
- Entreperneurial (for ICT incubators)
A simple 'e' can mean so very much and thanks Kishor for sparking the thought for this post.