As per the bylaws, it will be managed by a governing Board of Directors not less than five and not more than twelve members, and be a two-year renewable term.
At a meeting of the Governing Council , the President , the Vice-president , Coordinator and the Finance Secretary were elected and this board conducted its first successful meeting with the following agenda:
- Welcome speech by Coordinator - Mr. Fahad Mohammed Macki
- Opening speech by President - Dr. Salim Al Ruzaiqi
- Introduction to OITS - Mission, Structure & By-Laws - Mr. Yaqoob Al Bulushi
- Procedures for membership - Shaikh Saif bin Hilal bin Sultan Al Hosni
- Question & Answer Session
- Vote of thanks by Coordinator - Mr. Fahad Mohammed Macki
OITS - Logo
For designing the official logo of the society an open competition was announced throught the Omani Fine Arts Society with a deadline of 10th April 2010.
The winning entry along with the formal website for OITS will be launched at COMEX 2010 (to begin on 26th April 2010).
For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org