DATE - 5th FEB 2010 (Friday)
TIME - Sharp 7pm
VENUE - Indian Embassy Auditorium
DRESS CODE - Formal / National
DINNER - Hosted by HE Anil Wadhwa, Indian Ambassador to the Sultanate of Oman.
For queries kindly contact Sangeetha Sridhar on firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @SangitaSri on Twitter.
----------REGISTRATION CLOSED (Registered List sent to Delhi for security clearance) ----------
- All registered twitter users from the final list will be invited directly by the Indian Embassy.
- Please print you invite and bring it along for entry (MUST)
- No cameras allowed (Photography has been arranged & pictures will be shared later)
- PUNCTUALITY is important - TweetMeet start exactly at 7.oopm (Please arrive early for security procedures)
- Due to timelimit only 5 questions will be selected (by his Office) to be answered by @ShashiTharoor
- Brief Welcome with a Memento
- Signing of Twitter Poster by @ShashiTharoor
- Question & Answer sessions (Please speak in English as a matter of respect to all other tweeps)
- Group Photo Session
- Speech & Dinner at the Embassy Lawns (After 7.30pm)
Brief of @ShashiTharoor
- Dr. Shashi Tharoor is currently thre Indian Minister of State for External Affairs and a member of the Indian Parliament.
- Formerly he was the Senior Adviser to the Secretary-General of United Nations, as well as former UN Under-Secretary-General for Communications and Public Information.
- He is on an official state visit as an invited guest of the Government of Oman during 4-7th February 2010.
- A celebrity and popular twitter @ShashiTharoor 641,416 Followers, Included in 3755 lists with precious 2905 tweets
- @ShashiTharoor is the first Indian celebrity to cross the milestone of more than 1,00,000 followers on Twitter (Now he has over 6,41,416 Followers)
- Twitter founder Biz Stone is to meet @ShashiTharoor soon with the intent of analysing this as a successful case study of effective use of the new medium. (YahooNews)
- @ShashiTharoor was named “Global Leader of Tomorrow” by World Economic Forum Davos, Switzerland
- For more information kindly visit his personal website at http://tharoor.in/
Only Twitter Usernames have been posted to protect their privacy.