29 December 2008

Creative Financial Crisis Branding

Financial Crisis --- Even on the AGCC Agenda! How about some fun on Corporate Crisis Branding I found online...take time to enjoy the relativity and creativity.

Wonder what your comments could be.

Deserves BailOut packages.......... 2009 could be Good Year perhaps!
Even Ford could Fail.....YES IT CAN

NIKE's swoosh put to test!

Lethal Lightening stikes .... Truly Down ..Jones...
Direct hit on DELL...FELL
3-1 = 2 Hmmmmm..What's next?
Yahooo......(View imagining a fade out audio effect!)

Out of Ink!
Do I see light @ the end of the tunnel? I wish I can!
Buy from U or Buy U out!
Ferrari.... fouling foal
Fiasco even @ Cisco Nokia can do it all....even disconnect
IS anyone spared.........
My favourite (I think its animated as well)

No comments: